Order of Posts

I have just realised that the order these posts show up is in the order I write them and save them as drafts, rather than the order I actually publish them. This is a bit of a problem because I often write them earlier than I post them. In fact, I have a couple a long time ago that I didn't finish yet that if I posted now would show up months ago and no one would see them. And, currently, as I write this not as you read it, the one I posted a few days ago is first on the list, and not the ones I have posted since, because I wrote them earlier - so then, people come to my blog and see it is the same post first, but really more have been added!! Oh no! This may have happened numerous times, with people missing out on my precious entries :( And it also looks like I posted them all on the same day, whereas really they are across several days, and are supposed to be one a day :| How annoying, I think that is a stupid method they have implemented there.
So, make sure you scroll down the page to see if there is anything new!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction