It's Not Worth Wearing

If an item of clothing doesn't cause some sort of visual impairment, it's not worth wearing.
That's not really my new motto, but I like to think of it when I consider making things out of materials like this houndstooth:
And look, I even have it in inches. How random. Doesn't it make your eyes go funny?
You can see the kind of cool selvedge there too.

But I won't just be making one garment out of this, oh no, there is a whole outfit, or set of outfits around this theme!
Ok, two items will be made in the houndstooth, and another will have highlights of it, but there are many more items in the greater theme of outfits. But I am trying to write shorter posts oftener, so I will put that in another post. I am starting a new tag about this: houndstooth, although as you will see, another element is "corporate" and another is.... "feminism" perhaps? Or sexism? It is hard to decide. Anyways, this entry has introduced the houndstooth element.


p.s. today's post was a bit late, in fact it is barely still today - no work for good Friday, so I forgot to post it - however, I have several preprepared posts to go, so we may get some in the weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction