Nerd Type Quiz

I did this quiz, and this was my result:

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Drama Nerd

You sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)

Science/Math Nerd

Literature Nerd

Gamer/Computer Nerd

Artistic Nerd

Musician

Social Nerd

Anime Nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

I don't know how that (result) happened, how weird. I'm certainly not that personality type and I don't really do drama stuff... Maybe I should do it again. Very odd.
There are supposed to be little red lines for all the different types, showing the score, but at least right now, they are no longer showing up. they are arranged in order however, and the first four (after drama) were fairly similar, and then a bit of a gap and the next three were similar. Hmmm, maybe I made them come back now. We'll see.

Comments

aynz said…
apparently I'm a drama nerd too.

What I want to know is where is the OCD cleaning/font nazi category. Why is there no design nerd? Booo.....

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction