Lovely Gestures

Today at my work, they had a little morning tea of muffins, and gave me a card and a wedding gift (a fondue set, lol). Isn't that nice? So now everyone knows that my work is a nice work. :) They even made sure I had noticed the rather obvious exchange card ;)

Whenever one has to sign one of those cards for someone, the ones that everyone has to sign, and it is all supposed to be a big secret, then you're thinking, they are so gonna know and what retarded thing am I going to write and they're going to think that I really hate them or something. Well, I have no idea when they did the card, and I didn't notice J come in with two large boxes of muffins either. She set it up on the table on the other side of the wall I sit by - it only partially divides the room, I sit by the opening - so I only had to move back half a metre, move right one metre, and then forward half a metre and I would have gone around the wall and be sitting in front of the muffins instead of my monitor, and I didn't even notice. Anyway, I liked the card lots and I didn't think that anyone hated me OR was an idiot, so those cards really are good after all. And so much more economical than a separate card from each of multiple people. ;)

I think I shall tag this with "review", as a review of both group cards and my work ;)

P.S. when our next product comes out in May, expect to see my own personal promotion of it here. You will so have to see it. I did it!!! Well, lots anyway. I'm super clever. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone at work would say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction