Snakes Menace in Australian Drought

Just thought I'd share this great quote:

Opening the door last week on his farmhouse north of Australia's capital Canberra, John Taylor was met on the mat inside by a six-foot (1.8 meter) brown snake.

"I just bolted. When I looked back in a few minutes later the snake had gone, which was good, but it was dark and now I don't know where it is," he said.

I just love how he says "and now I don't know where it is" and you can imagine him nervously looking around and peering carefully from a distance into dark corners, possibly while being interviewed, cos that snake could be ANYWHERE. Is it behind you now?
Also, he states that it was "good" that a nearly 2m long snake was gone. Only good!?!

From this article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction