A Happier Day

Someone has left a comment about The Best Antique Dress I posted about. I like to think that I have made that person's life just a little bit better by showing them such an awesome fantastic dress.
If you haven't seen this dress, go back to the appropriate post and have a look. In fact, even if you have looked at it before, go look again, because it is pretty. In fact, I think I will go and have another look at the pictures, and it will make me happy too. Thanks, Traci :)

Feel free to also go to the general website that dress is posted on, Antique and Vintage Dress Gallery, and have a look at other Victorian, vintage and other clothing. Some is amazingly ugly but there are other really nice things on there, either beautiful to look at, or interesting or inspiring. Some 1920's stuff if you are looking for inspiration for a costume party, whatever. Sometimes it is hard to find good pics of actual historical clothing, so these auction sites are the way to go for free ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction