The New Year is Here

Yay, I am back at work - is that a good thing? Unfortunately, I didn't think about anything I wanted to write until I got here, so I have no updates really. Not that a great deal happened I suppose, but there is a lot of back-log too. I am trying to organise my life a little better soon, and this will include writing time, hopefully, which will include blog. I was also going to make a website in the holiday... but that didn't get far yet either. Theoretically this will be for all the sewing stuff in detail, and then here there will just be a note and a picture about the item.

Tomorrow I will hopefully have an update about my polka-dot skirt I made. And about a jacket I intend to make perhaps. Later this week - Christmas, hopefully another item of clothing I will finish, and various other stuffs. Or maybe it will all be back-logged too.
I haven't exactly examined the ClustrMaps map for a while, but there are dots in intriguing places that I need to look up and find out what country they are actually from. Plus, there is a big dot in the USA. Clearly, some person has repeatedly, and no doubt accidentally, looked at my blog in the holidays. How exciting! I will investigate the probable state of origin at a later date, unless they read this and post a comment just telling me?

New Years Resolutions
I don't have any, because I think the focus on resolutions at this time means that they are badly made rather than being considered and then made at the opportune time. However, I enjoyed my holiday lots, and want to try and incorporate some of that enjoyment into the generally miserable time that is the not-holidays. So I may have goals developing. But I probably won't tell you what they are. I have some thoughts on goals prompted by a site I saw today that I may write, and a link to a good article that makes an excellent point. So much writing, so much thinking. :)
(So little working being done here. More work I think for now.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction