Blah, blah, about me.

Well, last night I started writing up about the Christmas eve dinner we had, since when I tell people about this in person they are often interested or astounded, so I thought I would write about it. Maybe it is half way through? Or maybe a third. I write a lot of extraneous stuff. Plus, I am finally thinking I shall get broadband at home, as we have no internet and I can't really do all the interneting I want (need) to at work - lots of research and reading for clothes and so on. Currently I find websites and pictures and save them and take them home to read and examine, but this is a pain. Plus I think it would be easier to write the blog online directly, where I can add formatting and put in links and pictures at the time rather than later.
No progress on the website yet, although I think I may have only written about that yesterday :)
Woohoo, I have stuff to do at work - I shall proceed to be confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction