Shopping - Battery Charger and Marilyn Manson

After spending 1.5 hours last night searching the entire house for the battery charger to charge the batteries for the digital camera, I didn't find it, and today we bought a new one. Thank goodness. Now I can start taking pictures again of everything. Then all I need is a digital SLR someday....
If we're lucky, the courier will deliver my stuff from ihug today and I can have internet at home by the weekend!! Otherwise it won't be until at least Monday. The sooner it's done the sooner... umm, something.

I also bought this album at lunch time, Holy Wood by Marilyn Manson (Amazon link)
Mine has a slip cover over it which is plain on the front and some weird picture on the back. It is also R18.
Although I really like my other Marilyn Manson album and it is one of my favourite CDs I have and I really wanted to get another one, I didn't really want to buy any of them because (other than the fact that the newest available at the shop was from 2000 and none were cheaper than $30) the covers were all creepy and I didn't want to pick them up or look at them. But anyway, maybe I should do a review of my other one. I keep intending to do some kind of commentary on it but haven't got round to it yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction