Linkage and Readage

You know what, I discovered today that someone not only read one of my blog entries, but also thought about it and disagreed with it!
They must really have read it in order to disagree. To see this disagreement, go to Comically Sans' post Just Fold It, although she doesn't say exactly where and how she disagrees. I can't remember a thing I wrote (about the Spring 2007 Dior collection) so I can't speculate without going back and reading it again. Plus there is the discrepancy between what I thought and what actually got typed. Clearly the message here is that I should not write crap, in case someone reads it (not saying I am definitely writing crap, but I might be).

I agree that it is a bit more like (Wearable) Art than fashion, and I can't remember if I said it, but I think that most of my criticisms of it stem from the fact that although it is great art, it is supposed to be fashion. Theoretically. But, you know, who cares. If you didn't look at it yet, you should. I have to go back and read my opinion of it again now.... :D

Comments

aynz said…
In case people miss it on my blog, I just want to say thanks Marie for the discussion. I do love the self-indulgent design talk and this has been great! Keep blogging. xox

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction