Easily Amused

On the Dilbert Blog today, Scott Adams wrote about being easily amused and the (strange) things he likes and prompts readers to list their things they like. So I thought I would try and think of some things I like, that are a little more unexpected and odd, not things like cats, fashion, or other things that many other people actually understand. You should add yours in the comments (because I told you so). Read the linked Dilbert Blog for more information.


That's all I can think of for now actually.

It is hard to think of things you like that are a little odd. You can see I started off fairly normal. To do this exercise, try and think back to a time when you were fascinated by something, spent a few pointless minutes looking at something, something you have lots of that other people don't, or something you have several books on that you don't need or a number of bookmarks in your web browser about. That should help you get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction