Polytech and Silk Taffeta

It is nearly time to start my Fashioin Certificate course! I got my ID card for the polytech on Monday, and this coming Monday is the orientation morning for the course. Then the first class is on Tuesday evening. There isn't really much more to report at this stage. I didn't actually enrol for the second semester of papers at the beginning of the year, because I wasn't entirely sure how, so I hope I remember to add them in later.

I really want to buy this material on Trademe, because it would be great for Victorian dresses, but I shouldn't because of all the rest of everything I have bought recently. We really need some kind of budget so I know how much I have to spend on everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction