Hi to All My Visitors

Today I would like to say "Hi" to all the people who have been to my site. Hi guys! That's assuming you ever come back here to read this. Special hi to the people from Iran, Columbia and Peru. Those are some pretty interesting, random places. I mean, what brought you here? Can you read English or was it an accident? Special hi also to the person from Norway who I think was the first person I don't know who looked at the blog. Unless I know someone in Norway? Not forgetting those people in the USA. Interesting how initially it was only people from the coasts, and now the hits are slowly creeping in towards the centre of the country. One of you guys might actually be from Canada, not the US, but I can't tell on the little map because it is right on the border. Around the lakes it seems from the map I found. That's cool. I mean, the massive lakes that you can't see all the way across by any stretch of the imagination. That sounds cool, I have always wanted to go there. And do what, I don't know, look at a lot of water I suppose. It seems like a place that could harbor and create great stories. What if you lived on the shore of those lakes. What if you travelled them. What if it was back in the day and you were a Native American Indian who traded on them. What if you were on one, in a canoe, alone (effectively), in the very late afternoon, how would it feel (I'm imagining some mountains too in my current image - are there mountains?). What crazy alternative histories could you imagine? I just have always loved the imagined feel of that area. I know it is a massive area, that's why you have to create an entire story out of it. Actually, on the world map I have, the area of the lakes looks about the same as the area of New Zealand.
All the other dots on the ClustrMap, which theoretically you can see there at the side of the page, but someone told me they couldn't find it, the rest of you are people I know from NZ, and there's a whole dot for Aynia in the UK. Lucky her :) Thanks for reading my blog. Or looking at it. That's like 70 hits to it now since I started counting, and only about 10 of them were me... That's 2 non-me people per post.
If you do come here from some other country (like, not New Zealand) leave a comment! Please? I would love to hear where you are from and why you came to my blog. Even if it was by accident. I mean, what did you search for? Did you find anything interesting? Do you want to know more? Plus, New Zealand is so isolated from everywhere I'd be fascinated to hear from you. Especially if you're from somewhere like Columbia. What do I know about Columbians? Nothing. Actually, I know nothing about anywhere. Of course, if you are in NZ and I don't know you, you can leave a comment too. Half the stuff on here is more relevant to you guys anyway. And, you know, New Zealand is so small we probably all know each other anyway. Ha ha.

Here's a link to the great world map I found, if you need to check on a country sometime. So long as it existed in 1998. You never know. The Map. At least for me, if you click on it it enlarges a bit which makes the names a bit easeir to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction