Dress Fashion, update

Following today's earlier post, I can confirm that there are many dresses in the windows of the shops in town, although many non-dresses too. Since I have never paid any attention to this style of dress before, I cannot say whether there are now more than usual for this time of the year. Maybe I shall get to sew one of mine soon, although I just need to finish (and, in fact, start) an entirely different type of dress first. That one is dark purple and "sand", that last colour different in your imagination depending on the sand you are used to. I have no idea what colour the sand is around here, but in the case of this material I mean a light-brown kind of cream-yellow. I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction