Korean Shopping

There's a shop that opened not long ago, that I can't remember what it is called now or I'd tell you. It is basically a kind of dairy/small supermarket that sells Oriental food. Mainly Korean stuff. So we went there and it was great. Here's what we bought:
Kimchi, rice cakes, sweet bean steamed buns, and some snacks. We're going to go back soon and buy more and more things! I should be able to find ingredients for recipes that I haven't been able to get before. The other nice thing about this store - other than being filled with cool stuff - is that it is not a dark store with no windows (or windows covered up) in a run down building in some odd place in town like most of the other Asian food shops. No - it is bright and tidy and fairly normally situated. I was going to post a recipe, but I have been on the internet too long now and i have things to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction