Waiting for a Book

I haven't posted much lately, I really haven't felt like it at all for some reason. Maybe I am bored of it all now? I have done about 150 posts in total I think, which is a fair amount. Maybe I should just try and do one a week or something?
Anyway, I have nothing much to write, so thought I would share that I am waiting for this book (Historical Fashion in Detail: The 17th and 18th Centuries) to come from Amazon. I have looked at the book in the libraries and stuff and it is really cool, with each two pages showing a close-up photo of some cool item of clothing and the opposite one giving some information about it and showing a line drawing of the full item. It is really cool to look at the pictures and very inspiring to see the amazing things people have done, and the line drawings are enough to get a vague idea of how to make a pattern for a similar item. See example of amazing detail on the cover picture below, pinched from Amazon :)
It was supposed to arrive last week or this week - and we are nearly half way through this week! It should be here soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction