Attack of the Disembodied Trousers

You remember those other black trousers I made, well these are the same pattern but a totally different material, and these are the ones I handed in - I got 87.5%, which is an 'A'. But we don't know what the average or highest marks are or anything so I am unsure what that really means. But it is pretty good though. I thought I had got more than I did for the skirt, but the skirt was also an 'A' at 89%. Dammit, I'm not getting better after all :(
However, she did spell my name correctly this time, which is good.

Anyway, here are my new ones. The material is a bit like pajama material in that it is rather thick and quite soft.
Front, back and 3-quarter views :)
See how I skillfully chose where to position the pattern pieces on the material, especially the yoke?
They is awesome dude.
(The material was the only cheap nice stuff they seemed to have when we were there, and we were sort of in a hurry. They had this material in many different colourways though. I wish I had more.)

Comments

aynz said…
they are crazy pants! Awesome. :-)
thursdays child said…
scary crazy pants they are!! yay for the fantastic grades!

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction