Bored with the Hem

Ok, I'm bored with the hem now, so I am going to post a boring blog entry - because yesterday was Wednesday and the blog schedule is now supposed to be sensible entries on Wednesday and Sunday. I probably won't do more on the hem today because I am sick and have to go to bed early.

This is the bustle pad I made ages ago. See how sad and flat looking it is?

Now, this is the bustle as it is now! I took the binding off and stuffed it more. Exciting, eh? It is now a lot better and will make more of a difference, so that's good.

Yeah I know, the pictures don't say much. But it looks so much different in real life. Now it is all big and puffy... I think I should have stuffed it more to make it even more firm though, but the stuffing was starting to make it curl up and I didn't want it to curl too much. Oh well, I can always do it again if it gets flat again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction