Polytech and Waiting

So, this update is not about sewing, but about me. Although, all sewing entries are also generally about me too. And I think it might actually be a bit about sewing anyway.
I am currently waiting for more information about my polytech course to arrive, and it might not for days at least, and I might die of expectant waiting by then. I mean, waiting expectantly, not while expecting, of course. Those words, the ones beginning with 'e' back there, have ceased to carry any meaning after I started thinking about them too much, rather like when you say or see a word too many times and it starts to look or sound funny, now I can't work out if the sentence makes sense or not.
Anyway, divergence over. I have been waiting, eagerly and expectantly, and if nothing happens on it's own I have to make the excitement by simply talking about it. I enrolled a little while back, for the Certificate in Fashion Studies, as I mentioned. And they said they were full up! But they would contact me and let me know. And then I got a letter and it said that I was in! Even though I had been trying hard not to hope to much... I was so excited! So now I am waiting for the letter that tells me when the courses are or lets me pick the electives or tells me what textbooks I need or something.
A lot of exciting things are happening, or almost happening at the moment. There is Christmas. There is my course. There is my making of my present for Gary's birthday. (I might need to start another blog about that and my wedding dress, neither of which Gary may see yet. Apparently he actually reads this one!) There is the arrival of all the lace I bought on trademe. There is the arrival of the material I bought for wedding purposes on trademe. There is the wedding dress making. There is cherry material on the horizon - tomorrow. (ok, that last on is not really that exciting, even to me, just joking).
And, this morning, I got some of the afore mentioned trademe material! Woohoo! So cool, better than I thought it would end up being. It is wedding related. I might talk about it, I might not. Actually, I might start my wedding blog and not tell anyone about it and just talk about my wedding stuff to myself. I kind of want to see if this works out (the dress, not the marriage) before telling anyone else much about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction