Hat boxes and Ezibuy

I took pictures of my new dress that I made last weekend, but didn't have time to sort them and crop them yet because I waws making... something else. Maybe one day I will have pictures of that too. Problem is, the sewing is more fun than the writing and the cropping of the pictures.
Anyway, today I got a parcel. It is some large hatboxes for the purpose of storage from Ezibuy. Ezibuy is great (if you live in NZ), you can order online and for an example of turnaround, read as follows:
I ordered on Friday online and got email confirming order.
On Monday I got an email confirming payment of order and that they were packing it and so on.
On Tuesday I got an email saying they were posting it now.
On Wednesday morning it was on my doorstep! Excellent.
When you order on their website you also get instant feedback as to whether your choices are even still available, and whether they have it in the colour and size combination you want. Otherwise you have to wait for the packing slip to tell you they are out of stock if you order by mail.
They don't generally sell much I want at the very cheap price I am willing to pay for it, especially since I like to make clothes and buy everything else on special - but ezibuy also has sales. Which is why I got these 40% off and in my second choice of colour, taupe not sage, apparently.
They are in fact, really big. Three on top of each other goes to my mid-thigh. I forgot to measure. I will use them for storing things in my sewing room, because there are a lot of things. Not for storing cats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction