Certificate in Fashion Studies

I was hoping to do the Certificate in Fashion Studies at the Otago Polytech next year, but today when I enrolled I found out that the course is already full! But maybe some people will drop out.... I was going to enroll about 2 weeks ago, but had to find my birth certificate and find out my NZQA hook-on number somehow. Then, a couple of days ago I found out that I can just ASK the polytech to tell me my number, and that if it is still "active" (whatever that means, but it was) then I don't need the birth certificate either! Damn, cos if they had put on the guide to enrolment that I could just ask them for that number then I would have already known all that 2 or 3 weeks ago and I would be in or further up the waiting list at any rate. Hopefully, since I want to do it part-time, they will let me do it anyway as I will only be in two classes in the first half of next year, so if there are two classes that are not full or something.... It is only 6 months long normally, so I can always start halfway through next year, but I am disappointed because I was so excited. I would have applied about 4 months ago when I first found out all about it but they weren't taking applications then. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction