Pattern Drafting Table

I've been too tired and busy to update my blog once a day!
I'm currently trying to draft a sleeve for an Edwardian top; the sleeve will have a close-fitting undersleeve and then a top sleeve with a poufy top and close fitting below the elbow. Unfortunately the pattern instructions for a close-fitting sleeve I have ends up creating a sleeve that is far too tight at the top. I think I might actually have to make a sleeve that is BIGGER at the top than a NORMAL sleeve pattern to make a close-fitting one for me! My upper arm is too big.
Here is my pattern drafting table, a hive of activity. Wine is important.
Two pattern drafting books, 3 rulers and 2 triangles (not all visible), a giant roll of paper, tape measure, smaller paper, pencil case with pencils and pens, more books and papers with instructions and notes, thick cardboard to sort of "extend"the table. Out of view - calculator, folder of drafted patterns, box of small paper, paper scissors, cellotape, masking tape, tape scissors, clearfiles for patterns, black marker for labelling patterns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction