My 2 Work Monitors

I don't know if I'll have time to write anything later, but I am too tired now to do anything proper, so here is a picture of the two giant monitors I have at work. (It is like having walls, of being at the stock exchange, or something.) And the ergonomic keyboard I inherited. And the mouse which annoyingly has to have a cord because the keyboard is already wireless and the mouse that came with it is decidedly right-handed and I need to even out the pain caused by computer usage by using my mouse left-handed. Everyone else at work hates if they have to do something on my computer (like check out some Vistarism because my computer is the only one unfortunate enough to have Vista installed) because they can't use the keyboard or the mouse properly. Ha ha.
The wallpaper on the monitors is some kind or massively magnified photo of some chemical crystal, but I forget what it was now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction