Duckie Hat

Using the pattern we used in Industry Skills to make a hat I haven't shown you yet, I decided to make a paddington bear hat for my Mum. I was sure that paddington bear had a yellow hat, but when I looked it up it tended to be red. My family remembers it as yellow however, which is all that matters because it supposed to be like a paddington bear hat to Mum; other people don't matter.

To my delight I found the following materials. A cotton with yellow ducks on it, and a water proof (resistant?) yellow material that I was hoping existed, and did, and wasn't that expensive.


Then, here is Plucky the duck modelling the hat front and side.


Comments

Lorrie said…
That hat is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction