Music: Supergroove - Sitting Inside My Head

My currently most listened to song is Sitting Inside My Head (lyrics) by Supergroove. I've listened to it 20+ times in the last 3 days at work (lucky I have headphones).
You should probably get "Postage - A best of" if you want to get a CD, as pretty much every song on it is good (as one would expect from a compilation). It's really hard to express how generally awesome Supergroove is, so that's why you should get a CD! They are said to be a "funk" band, which in itself is awesome, because what does that even mean? Their music is very humourous and quirky and a mixture of styles, and I love hearing NZ accents in songs, it makes me happy.
The end.

Comments

thursdays child said…
I have that CD and I agree...

Tho the classics are my fav. "Scorpio Girls" intro is one of the best in any song really and "Can't Get Enough" - it's just so much FUN. Like the music video, it's just FUN.

yay for happy things!

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction