Strawberry Box

I covered the lid of a computer paper box with material, to make a tray to put stuff in for the day - like, put my diary in, and the things I have to put in my bag like wallet, etc. Otherwise, I forget every day to look in my diary, and forget to take things to work with me. There's no use putting things in your diary if you never remember to look in it - I look in it about once a month. I also got myself a calendar, but I never look at that either.

Here it is with a notebook and pen in it, the pen should give you an idea of size.

Here it is when I was making it, and the cat was helping (no flash, indoors, so photo a bit funny).

Comments

aynz said…
Slayer looks like she's getting massive! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction