Alchemia Polish Vodka

The Mill in Dunedin is selling some Polish vodka, surprisingly. It comes unflavoured, and in cherry, ginger and chocolate flavours. We got cherry and ginger ($40 each, normally $50 I think). It comes in really cool bottles, they're quite big and look like they hold a lot more than they do, because they are very tall I guess. Anyway, they look awesome, and also have indentations on each side exactly where you would hold it. presumably to make it easier to hold - good design then!
The labels are cool, they're labelled as if they were elements, which you can also see on the bottles above (Im - imbirowa - ginger; Wi - wiśniowa - wild cherry).
I'm not sure Gary likes the ginger one, but I thnik that's mostly because it isn't very strong flavour (which is good because strong ginger flavour can be very bad) so it tastes like... vodka, ie. like alcohol. The cherry flavour is stronger so the vodka taste is less. I think they are both fairly good, but not as good as the unfloavoured Polish vodkas you can sometimes get here (wyborowa and zubrówka).
If anyone buys the chocolate one, tell me what it's like or let me have some :D

I don't think I feel like writing much stuff today... I'm going to go back to my reading and sewing now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction