Amazon Book Reviews

It's amazing how many of the low reviews for books on Amazon could be rewritten up as follows:
This book contained exactly what one would expect from the title, cover illustration, description and other reviews. I wanted and was expecting something entirely different and so bought this book for no apparent reason. If I'd researched this book at all before buying it I wouldn't have this problem, but since I didn't I'm giving it a bad review for not miraculously changing it's contents to suit my needs.
Still, if you live in the USA, the books and postage are pretty cheap so you can probably afford to buy them entirely on a whim. I tend to only look to buy books I've seen elsewhere and are generally well-recommended, so they seldom tend to have any bad reviews that are actually valid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction