Everyday Gardening - I Found Something!

I have done a couple more days of "15mins out in the garden". Today was actually 22min out in the garden, and I retrimmed a bit of the hedge that the neighbour had helpfully done, but I wanted to trim it back a bit further, and then I trimmed back some ivy that is growing out over the corner of the path from the fence and hedge.
The other day however was more exciting, at least for me. I was clearing the aforementioned ivy where it was growing over the path, and I found....

That's the lid of my thermos which I haven't seen for months and was looking for the other day. It must have blown out the kitchen window sometime while sitting there drying. It is still good, presumably protected by all the leaves growing over it. So that was pretty cool, because a thermos without a lid is pretty useless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction