Mutant Doom Puffs

I made cream puffs, which are the same recipe as eclairs, just a different shape. To make mutant doom puffs you add food colouring to them, have them end up a weird shape, and probably overcook them slightly even though they cooked for slightly less time than the recipe said.
Due to them going a bit brown on the outside, the coloured ones don't show their colour as well as I was imagining, but on the inside they are a nice blue and pink.
You can see I tried doing two long ones to make eclairs, but I quickly got bored of that.
I shall put cream in them later when Mum comes over with the cream beater, but I'm not sure whether I will have time for chocolate icing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction