The "What Type of Intellectual are You?" Test

My score on The "What Type of Intellectual are You?" Test:

Your Score: The Collaborator

You scored 66% empirical, 40% public, and 23% teaching-oriented

You are The Collaborator!

The Collaborator is one of the most beloved types of intellectuals. With an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, you spread your sights over a broad range of disciplines, eager to tap the knowledge of the brightest in their fields.

Acting as a sort of honey bee to these great minds, you synthesize an eclectic array of abilities. Your name may be second on a lot of books and papers, but you'll always be first in the hearts of your peers!

Link: The "What Type of Intellectual are You?" Test



Luckily, I was just reading about Erdos numbers the other day, so I have actually heard of their example.
This is probably somewhat correct in the "broad range of disciplines" bit, and I'd rather not be the pioneer discovering something in an area, or leading something - I'd be happy working with some interesting person, helping them with their scientific mission and contributing what I can. Then going onto the next thing! That way, I get to know lots of stuff, instead of being locked into a narrow field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction