CD Box

There was a small cardboard box in G's room upstairs that, surprisingly, he wasn't using. So I got to have it. I thought I might make it into a box for gloves, but then it turned out I had gloves that went further up the arm than just the wrist bone, so the box would be too small for all my gloves to lie flat, making it a bit pointless because I might as well just use any box. Then I discovered CDs fit in it absolutely perfectly. Maybe it originally had CDs shipped in it.

So I started with this box and material, and some other material I needed because some of this stuff was too annoying:
And finished with this, how exciting. I think it looks cool.
In position with the CD rack:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction