What are My Current Projects?

I thought I'd post about what I am doing at the moment, sewing wise.

Just Finished
  1. I recently finished a bunch of things for pattern making and design process classes, but I have to wait before I get them back from marking, and there are no pictures from before I handed them in because I finished them so late.
  2. I also made a simple beret, of which there will be pictures shortly.
In Progress
  1. A very dark "midnight" blue skirt, Victorian inspired. I'm not sure yet whether it will look awful on me.
  2. A bustier type top for someone's formal. I am getting paid! It is a friend of mine from karate. I've done the mockup and it fits her so I will probably do most of it this weekend. There will also be a skirt. It is all from a pattern.
  3. Curtains
  4. A houndstooth skirt I just haven't sewn together yet. The timing just isn't right at the moment.
Planned
  1. More berets of different designs, along with another amusing silly hat
  2. A Tudor dress (kirtle) in non-Tudor material
  3. A crazy 17th century inspired coat
  4. A Victorian corset from my own pattern
  5. Some gloves and/or mittens
  6. Probably a million more things - tentatively another corset, but who knows what will end up being next
So there we go. Now I might go back to doing some of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction