My Poor Computer

My home computer has stopped working - we need to install another operating system of one kind or another. The computer itself seems to work, but Windows won't boot. So that sucks. In the weekend I was going to write lots of things for my report for Design Process, that's why I turned on the computer to find out it didn't work, but I couldn't. Not much point writing it out on paper to type it in later, that's just annoying. And I missed out on lots of web surfing - how sad. And no blog writing either. Or picture downloading from my camera. Or anything. And it was a long weekend too, perfect time to do some of those things.

When I get time, hopefully this evening, we will hopefully find out that this Linux disk I have, unlike the other one, works, and then I shall install Suse. And then I need to get everything to work, which may be tricky, but at least it won't be stupid, like Windows (I assume).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction