The Evening of Mince Pie Day

In the late afternoon of mince pie day, my sister came over to cook various stuff.


I think she made a crazy Polish cake, most of the trifle, and here she is doing her famous salad from the vegetarian cookbook with lots of Polish recipes in it because the author is Polish.

Mum is becoming a hippie again, so she is not wearing shoes. I don't wear shoes much myself, but Mum has generally been a shoe-wearer. From the other photos I have, I see we were drinking beer and wine this afternoon.

At some point, my sister and I went down to the supermarket to get crazy Polish cake ingredients, mostly. It was great fun, as for some reason when go places together, we often act quite weird. I guess it is a sister thing :) It's always stuff that is really funny at the time, that no one else finds funny, and isn't actually funny at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction