I Had a Birthday

Yes, I had a birthday :) I turned 1000 years old, although only under certain mathematical conditions. Ever since I've had a camera (I was... actually that was about the last time I was 1000, under similar but different conditions) I've taken a photo of my presents (for archival purposes, lol). Probably people will think this weird, but whatever.
Other than getting presents, I went to see "Where the Wild Things Are" and made everyone dinner at Mum's house: Moroccan food, which is like my destined cuisine or something - it's the most ideal type of food I've come across so far. If each person were born to a certain type of food, Moroccan is the closest I've found for myself so far.

Here's the picture!!


Contents:
[from Gwri]
  • 3 striped juggling clubs
  • booklet on juggling clubs
  • booklet on juggling balls
  • 90 minute DVD on fire safety (eg. for fire poi, staff, etc) (which you can get free with an order from "home of poi")
  • "Where the Wild Things Are" stickers
  • "Where the Wild Things Are" badges
  • a very pretty card
[from Mum]
  • a card she made :D
  • a very nice but funky black and gold bag which doesn't look that good in the photo
  • a vintage (age unknown) locket, of the kind you can actually put a photo in
[from Lisa]
  • "grow-in-the-bag" borage - the bag has dirt and a seed sachet in it, and you make it like instant noodles; sprinkle in the seeds, add water, put in the sun
  • "Desperate Housewives" season 1 on DVD
[secret santa]
  • chocolates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction