My Creative Space...

There's this thing called "my creative space" where each week you post a pic of what creative stuff you're doing, and add a link to a list, so that everyone can go and look at everyone's stuff. I'm thinking of participating....

This week - more mindless than creative.


That's a book with a picture of some stays similar to the ones I'm making, some cable ties that will be boning, and the fabric and embroidery thread I am using to make them - sewing boning channels in backstitch down each piece. Just another couple of dozen hours or something to go, sigh.. I'm not sure they'll work out that great even, but I wanted to hand sew some, just because I did.

This weeks creative space link

Comments

Kirsty said…
I didn't know you could use cable ties as boning. Fabulous.
Holly said…
How did I never know you had a blogger blog too?!

I also never knew you could use cable ties as boning - fantastic! Get cracking on those stays - I want to see how they turn out!

~Holly

http://twocheeseplease.livejournal.com
Yes, sometime doing things by hand 'just because' instead of by machine is VERY satisfying.

Glad you joined the meme this week.

Makin' Space,
Cameo @-->-->---

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction