Update

We went on holiday. We came back. I decided I'll do NaNoWriMo in November. I estimate this will take up 2-3 hours per day. I have to make a Victorian cycling outfit by the 16th of November, and this week I am making a cloak for my brother's birthday. I am doing millinery (hatmaking) at the polytech this term. The process of actually enrolling in and doing a course is still a mess. I want a new job doing... something more fun, maybe my own business but I don't know what I'd actually do, which is a bit of a problem. I got my hair cut. I need to get the downstairs computer working as I finally set up the new computer before the holiday and it didn't work either. We are going to Queenstown in the weekend. I haven't done any gardening and I should. I still haven't thought of a form of exercise I actually like and would be at all convenient/practical which is bad because exercise is good for you. I am still obsessed with fabric but am trying to buy less/none because I have so much at it is silly. I am interested in recycling and fair trade, so if you have any interesting links/resources, send them to me. If you hear of any jobs I could do that are fair trade related, let me know, although it's unlikely I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction