Which File Extension are You?

Possibly the worst quiz ever. Oh no wait - most awesome quiz ever. I get confused.

You are .inf You are informative.  When you are gone you make life very difficult for others.
Which File Extension are You?


I'm sad that I did not get a file extension I've actually heard of. But then, what is wrong with me that I have not heard of this file extension?
Everyone must do this and tell me what they got (or post where you know I'll see it).

Emergency edit - I have heard of it, but as an I N F file, spelling out the letters rather than saying "inf" which is how I was thinking of it before. (Apparently my brain only recognises sounds, not visual information.)

Comments

thursdays child said…
I did the quiz a while ago and came out as jpg... now I'm html! It's getting worse!

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction