Little Naalbinding Pouch

This craft is from March 2015

We went to a medieval joust in Upper Hutt, and there was a woman there who was teaching people naalbinding, so I learnt how to do this little stitch, and made this little pouch out of the little bit of acrylic yarn she provided. I got some kawakawa leaves from my tree and dried them and put them in a plastic bag in the pouch and gave it to my friend who gave me the tree.




Of course, I've forgotten how to do it now, but it wouldn't be hard to learn again. That's the problem with all these crafts though: you have to keep going and re-learning them every time you want to make something; unless you somehow manage to keep all of them up and in practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Jacket, Zupan, The Second Post

Polish Jacket, The First Post

Zupan, Post 3 - Construction